A cycling holiday does not need to be only about cycling, right? These 5 plans will help you enjoy a 360º cycling experience:
1. Gastronomic activities. Gastronomy is a part of Catalonia’s identity. Each region will offer you unique elaborations and local products: local cheese producers, olive oil, rice fields, wineries, Michelin restaurants, seafood… Tours related: The Catalan Coast, Hidden Catalonia, Barcelona Cycling.
2. Cultural discovering. There is much to see in Catalonia: little charming medieval villages, archaeological remains from the roman empire, UNESCO monuments, modernist architecture… Tours related: Tarragona Cycling, The Catalan Coast, Barcelona Cycling.
3. Wine tastings. Did you know that Catalonia is a land of wines and cavas, holding up to 12 Designations of Origin? Each wine region has its own character and you will find amazing landscapes studded with vineyards. Tours related: Costers del Segre, Priorat Cycling, The Wine Route.
4. Get active in singular landscapes. Catalonia has got neverending natural spaces: vast, green, moutainous, marine, snowy, sunny… where you will be able to do whatever you like the most. Tours related: Mediterranean Pyrenees, Cerdanya Cycling.
5. Adventure activities. We have endless options of adventures and experiences to test you! You can do some rafting, climbing, kayaking, canyoning, speleology… Tours related: Hidden Catalonia, Costers delSegre, Cerdanya Cycling.